Thursday, September 16, stroll through the Westside Provisions District and sample wine from around the world. From 6 p.m. - 9 p.m., taste over 20 wines, hand-selected by Perrine Prieur of the newly opened Perrine's Wine Shop.
Neighborhood restaurants and retailers will offer discounts for ticket holders ranging from 10% - 30% off, with some giving free tastes. Here are a few examples of the deals you can expect:
- Abattoir: Complimentary nibbles
- FIGO Pasta: 10% discount on food
- West Egg: Offering free bar tastes, including deviled eggs with bacon jam, brown sugar bacon "lollipops," pickled okra and pimento cheese
- Sid Mashburn: 10% off entire purchase
- Ormsby's: 15% off food for participants and a sausage sampler at the wine station for Ormsby's and Environment
Tickets for the wine tasting are $30 and proceeds benefit AID Atlanta.