1. Local
Laura Horton

Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park Now Open in Atlanta

By December 28, 2011

Sky Zone

Looking for a way to entertain the kids over the last few days of holiday break? Head up to Sky Zone, Georgia's first indoor trampoline park. These parks have been gaining popularity across the country, and now it is Atlanta's turn to get in on the fun! Sky Zone has 32,000 square feet of wall-to-wall trampolines for all kinds of fun activities.

Options include:

• Open Jump experience for individuals and groups who want to zip across the court, take a gigantic leap vertically, or bounce off the walls
  • 3-D Dodgeball
  • SkyRobics fitness classes
  • SkyRobics 4Kids and Toddler Time each Tuesday and Thursday for young children

Sky Zone is located at 560 Old Peachtree Road, Suwanee, GA 30024, in the vicinity of Discover Mills and Mall of Georgia.

Image via Sky Zone on Facebook

Comments

February 14, 2012 at 2:23 pm
(1) Justin Ethridge says:

How much dose it Cost

September 3, 2012 at 11:01 am
(2) ben says:

you need to be open on monday not just for partys but for publc as well and also start that today as of 9/3/12 thank you please do because my family would love to go today but we cant because you areclosed for the public so please open it today for the public thank you.

April 3, 2013 at 7:23 pm
(3) alec says:

how much does it cost

May 30, 2013 at 7:33 pm
(4) MARCO says:

THIS PLACE IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (:

May 30, 2013 at 10:17 pm
(5) Marci says:

This place is awesome for the kids, but on a business stand point it is horrible. We have had several parties at the Suwanee location that have been very unprofessional when it was time to pay the bill. Upon visiting the establishment they sell you a dream package to get you to book a party and make the deposit. The day of the party is totally different that what you were told by the sales person also with a totally different more expensive cost that differs from the packet you applied the down payment for.. The manager at the Suwanee location (African American Male) is very rude and very unprofessional that goes and laughs with the employees about the problem that you had with him.. I will never suggest this location to anyone.. Also when you ask for the owner or corporate information they state the y do not have it you only can speak to the manager… That is bull… This corporation is not governed by the BBB but you can rest assure this location will be reported because if I am paying you my money I should be treated better.. They need to begin with training management in Customer Service for without customers there will be no Suwanee location.

March 29, 2014 at 6:51 pm
(6) glennae walton says:

Yes I can’t what to come to alanta I am going to be jumping all day if my mom and my moms boyfriend let’s me and my brothers go all three of us I’m 11 lonnie is 7 and joshaun is 3.