Fall is in full swing, and that means lots of fun activities like apple picking, shopping for Halloween costumes, and wandering through corn mazes. We've got your guide to fall fun in and around Atlanta.
- Grab the perfect pumpkin at one of the Atlanta-area pumpkin patches
- Head to North Georgia to view some fall foliage and sip some local wine
- Get pumped for Atlanta's biggest Halloween parties
- Get spooked at a haunted house
- Go apple picking or hit up the Apple Festival in Elijay
- Don your best lederhosen for Oktoberfest