Warm up those vocal cords and get your diva personality ready, American Idol auditions are returning to Atlanta!
Auditions will take place on Friday, July 26 at Gwinnett Center, with registration day taking place on July 25. You should plan to register on July 25, or the spots may fill up for Audition Day.
Here are some important things you need to know if you are considering auditioning for American Idol Season 13:
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent legal residents between the ages of 15 - 28.
- If you participated and made it to a certain level in previous seasons you may not be eligible (see full requirements below).
- If you currently have a musical performance or acting contract you may not be eligible.
- Bring two forms of ID.
- If someone will be accompanying you to the audition, they must also attend registration day. If you are under 18 you are required to bring a parent or appointed guardian.
- Prepare 2 - 3 a cappella songs.
See the full list of requirements (PDF).