SweetWater 420 Fest:
SweetWater 420 Fest is a three-day, Earth inspired celebration offering more music, larger stages, art and of course, great brews! Admission is free, but if you'd like a wristband (which allows you to purchase all those great SweetWater beers), that will cost you $5. Wristbands are good for one day only, so you'll need to purchase a new one each day if you return. This year a three-day VIP experience is also available for $150. The VIP ticket includes a special viewing area, food, premium bar, fun bonuses like a "hammock hideaway," and more.
SweetWater 420 Fest 2013 is April 19 - 21, 2013.
Daily festival hours are:
- Friday, April 19th from 4:20 p.m. (get it?!) to 11 p.m.
- Saturday, April 20st from Noon to 10 p.m.
- Sunday, April 21nd from 12:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Good to know:
- There's drinking water available
- No dogs are allowed
- No outside food or drink (including alcohol!)
- There are ATMs on-site
- Don't forget sunscreen!
- While some walkways are paved, most of the park is grass and dirt (it's a park, after all), so be sure to plan your attire appropriately.
Activities at SweetWater 420 Fest:
SweetWater 420 Fest features live music, local art (there will be almost 50 vendors at the event!), food vendors, plenty of SweetWater beer, a tasting tent experience with food pairings, and a comedy tent with live improv.
SweetWater's regular beers will be available all weekend. If you're a real beer geek, you'll want to check out The Sweetwater Experience tasting area with super-special craft beers and pairings.
Need to burn off some of those brews? There's a 5K for that! Plus, if you run in the race, you even get a 420 Fest t-shirt, free entry to the festival all weekend, and a coupon for a free beer to get your day started.
Bands at SweetWater 420 Fest:
Music is front and center at 420 Fest, with two stages and almost twenty bands playing over the course of the weekend.
2013 Sweetwater 420 Fest performers include:
- George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic
- Robert Randolph & The Family Band
- Ivan Neville’s Dumpstaphunk
- Black Joe Lewis & The Honey Bears
... and even more bands. See the full schedule.
Location for SweetWater 420 Fest:
There are three festival entrances: off McClendon, at Tennis Court pathway, and at the corner of Clifton Terrace and Marlbrook Drive, near the playground (Handicap entrance).