Atlanta has lots of events and festivals, and some of the best ones happen every year. Check out our monthly guide to annual Atlanta events and festivals.
January Events in Atlanta
- January means Super Bowl! Find out the best places to watch the Super Bowl in Atlanta.
February Events in Atlanta
March Events in Atlanta
- Annual St. Patrick's Day events are popular each year in Atlanta
April Events in Atlanta
- The Inman Park Festival, one of Atlanta's best neighborhood festivals, is held each April. Be sure to catch the quirky parade!
- The Dogwood Festival, likely the largest and most popular springtime festival in Atlanta, is held each April.
- Sweetwater 420 Fest in Candler Park celebrates great beer and great music.
- Atlanta celebrates Earth Day in a big way with these Earth Day events.
May Events in Atlanta
- The East Atlanta Beer Festival is a popular craft beer festival that takes place each May.
- The Kirkwood Spring Fling is another fun neighborhood festival with music and an artist's market.
- The Atlanta Food & Wine Festival is a dream come true for food lovers - with three days of seminars and tastings.
- May means Memorial Day, which brings tons of outdoor events to Atlanta. Find patriotic events and events that are just plain ol' fun in our Atlanta Memorial Day events list.
September Events in Atlanta
- September kicks off with Labor Day Weekend, when a number of fun Atlanta events take place around town.
- Music Midtown, an annual outdoor concert and music festival, used to take place in the spring but is now in September.
- The North Georgia State Fair begins in late September and continues into October
October Events in Atlanta
November Events in Atlanta
- After the Thanksgiving celebrations, many local communities hold tree lighting events to kick off the Christmas season.
December Events in Atlanta
- Christmas and other holiday events are a highlight of December in Atlanta
- There are also many impressive Christmas light displays around Atlanta
- Many local neighborhoods in Atlanta hold tree lighting events for the holiday season. These usually occur around Thanksgiving, but some do take place in early December.
- New Years Eve Events in Atlanta - Find information on all of the hottest New Year's Eve parties in Atlanta.