The Bottom Line
- Offer a great variety of nightly drink specials (except for Fri - Sat)
- Happy Hour $1 Tapas from 4:30 - 6:30 on weeknights
- Small plates don't always mean a small bill
- Fuego is located at 1136 Crescent Avenue, Atlanta GA 30309.
- Their is paid parking, standard in Midtown, in a lot directly across Crescent Ave, or try your luck with street parking.
Mon - Thurs: 11 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Fri - Sat: 11 a.m. (noon Saturday) - 1 a.m.
Sun: 12 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Kitchen closes one hour before Fuego (except Sundays)
Guide Review - Fuego Spanish Grill - Closed
Fuego incorporates a variety of latin influences in their small plates, but Spanish flavors shine through. This is a great spot to gather and treat a meal as a real social event. Order a variety of savory plates and pass them around. Some plates, like the rich black bean hummus, are enough for a large group, but with heartier dishes like the tasty the empanadas or the garlic shrimp may require a few orders to go around.
Though tapas are the star, Fuego also offers a full lunch and dinner menu for those with a larger appetite. Either way, order up the strong Spanish drinks by the pitcher - mojitos and sangria never fail to amp up the festive atmosphere.
True to it's name, the interior is dark with bright, fiery punches of red. This is where diners will find live Flamenco music, and find it hard to resist the urge to swing their hips a little. Alternatively, the huge, screened in patio is perfect for Atlanta evenings most of the year.