If you are a frequent traveler on Georgia 400 (GA-400), you can speed through the toll booth using a prepaid cruise card, now called the Peach Pass. The Peach Pass will also give you access to drive in the I-85 Express Lanes, which are currently being built in north metro Atlanta.
Time Required: 10 Minutes
- To enroll online, visit the Peach Pass website and choose "I do not have a cruise card" to start the enrollment process. To enroll by mail or fax, download the application and mail the application to State Road and Tollway Authority, State of Georgia, P.O. BOX 2105, ATLANTA, GA 30301-2105 or fax to 404-893-6160.
- If applying online, follow the steps to accept the terms of service and provide your account information. If applying by mail or fax, complete the application in full.
- You will be asked to add your vehicles to the approved list. Be prepared to provide your plate information along with the make, model, color and year of your approved vehicles.
- You will be charged a $10 fee per registered vehicle. You will also need to start your account with a $20 prepaid balance. If registering online, you'll need to pay by credit card to submit your registration. If registering by mail or fax, you'll need to write your payment information on your application.
- Submit your online or paper application to complete the process.
- If you choose to activate multiple cards (at a cost of $10 each), your total prepaid balance will be shared across all cards.
- Your account will remain associated with your credit/debit card. Each time your Cruise Card passes through a toll lane, the applicable toll fee will be deducted from your account. When your account reaches $10.00, your credit/debit card will automatically be charged $20.00 to replenish your account.
- If your payment or vehicle information changes, be sure to update it online so that you are not charged any penalties.
What You Need
- Vehicle information
- Credit/Debit card for payment