Though Marta doesn't have a stop at Turner Field, they do offer a free shuttle from the Five Points station so that you can take Marta to a Braves game.
Time Required: 15 minutes from Five Points Station
- Ride Marta to Five Points Station. Five Points can be reached from all branches of Marta, whether you are coming from North (both Doraville and North Springs lines), South, East or West. If you are new to Marta, check out these Marta basics.
- Exit Marta, following signs toward the street level and Braves Shuttle. Remember you'll need to hang on to your ticket and tap it on the way out. Don't lose it, because you'll also need your ticket to board the Braves Shuttle.
- Still following the signs (and probably other fans dressed in red, white and blue), you'll need to walk through the main drag of Underground Atlanta.
- When you exit Underground Atlanta (near Johnny Rocket's), you'll see a roped off area and multiple Marta buses waiting in a roundabout. The buses will look like regular buses, but should read "Stadium Shuttle" on the front LED board.
- Hop on! Tap your Marta card for a free bus transfer. Ride to the stadium. The ride should take no more than 10 minutes.
- The shuttle drops off on a closed-off street just outside the gates to Turner Field. After the game, you can catch a shuttle back to Five Points Station in this same place.
- After the game, the shuttle back to Five Points will drop you off right at the Marta gates, so you don't need to walk through Underground Atlanta again to get to your train. If you leave mid-game, you may have to walk through Underground Atlanta to the train station.
- On average, plan at least 15 minutes to get from your train to the shuttle - but remember, for popular games you may have a short wait to get on a bus.
- Don't lose your ticket.
- Save time by buying a round trip ticket when you are headed to the Braves game.
- Shuttles begin 90 minutes before the game and run one hour after the game.
What You Need
- Marta ticket